Plan a worksheet that stores the driving distance from your house or local area to six cities you would like to visit.
Research the driving distance from your city or local area to six cities using google maps.
- Create a new workbook.
- Enter the researched data and apply appropriate formatting.
- Decide what type of chart would best illustrate the data and create a chart on the active sheet that illustrates the distance between your city or local area and the six cities. Include an appropriate title, legend, axes labels, and formatting.
- Print preview and move and size the chart so that the chart and data fit on one page in landscape orientation.
- Create a header that right aligns your name.
- At the bottom of the driving data, add a function that includes the average distance, max distance, min distance and the total distance (sum). Move the chart out of the way so the functions can be seen.
- Save the workbook naming it Driving and print a copy with gridlines and row and column headings.