With the quality of the clips for these two projects, I think the final video should be between 2 to 3 minutes. Keep the clips short and include transitions and a good soundtrack. Lower the music for any interviews or speaking.
Additional information regarding the AgXperience can be found here: http://www.qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php?id=607955
- September 19-21st
- Location: Rock Island County Fair Grounds and John Deere Pavilion
- The Eighth Annual AgXPerience will be held next week -September 19-21 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. for more than 1,300 QC metro elementary students, teachers and parent helpers! Each student that attends this year will receive a free tshirt courtesy of RICFB Foundation, Deere and Company and Pioneer Hybrids.
- Students will experience the farm without leaving the city limits through the AgXPerience program at the Rock Island County Fair Grounds and the John Deere Pavilion.
Feel free to use any of my videos that I have shared with clips of animals or tractors. That might help add more relevance.
What is it?
- Two full year scholarships to Black Hawk Community College including tuition and books for the fall, winter and spring semesters. Approximately valued at $2800.
What are the Criteria?
- To be eligible, students must be a senior at Moline High School.
- MHS senior that improves his or her grade the most during the first 3 quarters of their senior year.
- Maintain at least a “C” average
- 90% or better daily attendance rate
- Have a positive attitude about school and the community