- Instructional Video to upload stories (Part 1)-http://www.screencast.com/t/NzhlYjcwY2Mt
- Instructional Video to upload images (Part 2)-http://www.screencast.com/users/bohnsack/folders/Jing/media/ef25b366-83f0-496d-8b76-7813688dd7f8
- Be sure to coordinate with your group on stories and pictures. Also, look and make sure no one has already uploaded a story from a previous group. Check this spreadsheet to be sure the story you have selected has not already been done.
- You should do two stories.
- Put your name and story title on this spreadsheet.
Create an ad for the side (for an upcoming school event):
- Use the Photoshop Template in the Digital Media Student Shared Folder
- Take your own pictures or use one from http://search.creativecommons.org
- Add appropriate text
- Save the image as a .png
- Put it in the dropbox on the student shared folder or e-mail it to me (mrb (at) mhsstudents dot net).
At the conclusion of the project fill out this evaluation form-https://docs.google.com/a/mhsstudents.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVQV3hJWUlTQ3lqMGZyOW1EblFEUmc6MA#gid=0