Things needed to have a web page:
- Domain Names (godaddy.com)
- Web Host (webhostingpad.com)
- html files (code vs. dreamweaver), wordpress install
Create your own webpage:
- Visit Weebly and sign up for an account. Remember your login and password information
- give the site a title
- give the site a name (this will be how you eventually visit your site).
- You need do have at least 2 pages. One page can have anything you would like and the other should be an about page. The about page should have the avatar you created earlier and some very general information about you (remember what you have learned about internet safety-don’t be specific).
- Publish your page. Click the orange button in the upper right corner to activate your web pages.