Read the article how to format a block letter. Scroll down a little and it will explain exactly how the spacing for this type of letter should be set up.
Check the document on screen and correct any errors and misspellings. Remove the red wavy line line from correctly spelled words.
Save the letter naming it Donation Thanks. Make the following changes:
- Delete the word very in the first sentence.
- Use the thesaurus to change the word appreciative in the first paragraph to an appropriate synonym.
- Add the following to the end of the first paragraph: Your donation was truly a welcome surprise.
- Delete the sentence: The old rugs were an ugly avocado color. in the body of the letter.
- Change good for books to favorable for printed materials at the end of the second paragraph in the body of the letter.
- Change the gang to all of us in the third paragraph in the body of the letter.
- Use the Find/Replace to change all occurrences of Sarah Bernstein Library to Moline High School Library.
- Put in the correct date
- Change the address to the school address: 3600 Avenue of the Cities, Moline, IL 61265
- Change Chris Warheit to your name.
- Check the document on screen and correct any errors and misspellings.
- Save the modified Donation Thanks
Do not print, I will grade this on the screen.