The Weekly Show is the primary activity done in this class, and as such, is plays a major role determining each student’s grade. The purpose of this show is to enlighten and entertain all Moline High School personnel; therefore, it is important that each groups attempt to make each show appealing in a general sense. The show should be 8 to 10 minutes.
Open this document to see specific requirements.
- Complete this storyboard and share with mrb(a) mhsstudents (dot) net
- Make a copy of this Project Assignments document, fill out the relevant information, share with mrb(a) mhsstudents (dot) net
- Upload edited video to your vimeo account through iMovie and e-mail link tomrb(a) mhsstudents (dot) net
Click on the link below to access all of the documents:
Free teleprompter(Use this instead of reading a script) – http://www.cueprompter.com/
Here are some sample school shows:
- Middle School Show Cleveland – http://www.useducationtv.com/Default.aspx?sid=20734
- O’Fallon High School – http://www.othstoday.com/
- Ed Hews Show (Good) – https://www.youtube.com/user/OnAirEdHews
- Sherrard High School – http://shs.sherrard.us/pages/Sherrard_High_School/Athletics_Activities_Clubs/Clubs/stv/First_Five/November_10
- Red Hawk Media – http://www.redhawkmedia.com/
- If you find a quality program. Put a link in the comment section below.